I enjoy reading each of these blogs/sites, as I have time. However, I do not always have time to check every post, comment thread, and link. I trust that you will use discernment when choosing to follow a link (regardless of where, or from whom the recommendation comes), remembering that the Word of God – not the opinion of man (or woman) – is the final authority in all matters.
- Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood – Helping the church deal biblically with gender issues
- Elisabeth Elliot – Daily devotionals from the writings of Elisabeth Elliot
- Girl Talk – Conversations on biblical womanhood…and other fun stuff, by Carolyn Mahaney and her 3 daughters
- Albert Mohler – Articles, blog, commentary, radio programs, sermons and speeches, and reading lists.
- Bible Gateway – a searchable online Bible…search different versions, topics, or specific passages
- Bible Places – Todd Bolen’s photography of Israel (and surrounding countries/areas), resources for studies in biblical backgrounds, archaeology, geography, and history.
- Desiring God – John Piper’s ministry…A collection of sermons, writings, devotionals for your spiritual enrichment
- Eternal Perspectives – Randy Alcorn’s ministry (Also check out his blog!)
- Faith and Reason Forum – resources from Dr. Brian Morley (professor of apologetics and philosophy at TMU), and his wife, author, Donna Morley.
- Grace Community Bible Church – Our church home, where my husband pastors.
- Grace Community Church – Our church home for the first 5 years of our marriage.
- Grace To You – John MacArthur’s radio ministry…I worked in Customer Service for 2 years, and Jason worked for the production and international departments while in seminary.
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors – Resources for biblical counseling…as well as links to biblical counselors in your area. (Formerly NANC.)
- Pyromaniacs – Phil Johnson and Friends…Setting the world on fire (Jeremiah 23:29).
- The Master’s University – Where we went to college (and where we met). I majored in Christian Education, and Jason majored in Bible Exposition. I also worked as the Administrative Assistant for the Biblical Studies department until Hannah was born.
- The Master’s Seminary – Where my husband went to seminary.
- Raising Homemakers – Dedicated to inspiring, teaching and blessing mothers who have an interest in raising their daughter in godliness and preparing them in the arts of homemaking to the glory of God. (I am honored to be an occasional contributor.)
- Food Network – I love Italian food, so I especially love Giada’s recipes on “Everyday Italian.” And, being married to a Texan, I need some good southern cooking lessons, and Paula Deen is a great tutor!
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks – More recipes than I will ever be able to try in a lifetime, but some of them look so good – and fairly simple! I love the step-by-step pictures too! (Plus, she occasionally has some fun contests!)
- Taming the Chaos – Dell (of PrairieFrog Blog) offers practical tips and suggestions for taming the domestic chaos that often accompanies a busy home and homeschool.
- My HomeWorks by Precept Consultant Page – Do you have questions about homeschooling? Whether you are just getting started, or need encouragement along the way, please let me know. I’d love to help!
- BJU Press Homeschool – Our current homeschool curriculum. A traditional, textbook approach, with a solidly Christian worldview.
- Homeschool Legal Defense Association – A nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms.
- Texas HomeSchool Coalition – serving and informing the homeschooling community, and promoting home education in the state of Texas.
- The Old Schoolhouse Magazine – Helping homeschool families gain the encouragement and inspiration, and supporting statistics & facts they need to educate their children at home with confidence.