It has been such a blessing to â€œmeetâ€ new friends, and reconnect with old ones through this site.Â I love the community and the friendship – being challenged, sharpened, and encouraged by others of like mind and faith, from across the country…and, in some cases, around the world!
IfÂ this is your first time visiting, please feel free to say hi, introduce yourself, or comment on something I have written, if you are so inclined!Â I love comments, but, I do moderate first-time comments.Â If you have not left a comment before, please be patient.Â Assuming your commentÂ falls within the parameters outlined below, it should appear on the site shortly. If, after a reasonable length of time, it still has not appeared, and you have questions about why, please feel free to e-mail me. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner â€“ as the duties of a stay-at-home wife and mommy allow.
That being said…
Yes, I am a stay-at-home wife and homeschooling mom, and I do write about both.Â However,Â as my friend JulesÂ says, I am not always the â€œtypical, innocuous wall-flower mommy-blogger.â€Â I have strong convictions and opinions – about everything, mommyhood included.Â And,Â I am not afraid to share them.Â However,Â I am learning that in the blogging world (or anywhere else for that matter), expressing them can oftenÂ lead to debates, arguments, harsh words, and in some cases,Â decidedly un-Christ-like behavior.Â I would like to avoid that on this site.
So, please consider these my guidelines for participation in any and all discussions here:
- This is my blog. You are an invited and welcome guest. You are certainlyÂ entitled to your own opinions and views. But, just as I would hope you would behave if you were a guest in my living room,Â regardless of your personal beliefs, any and all discussions on this site are to be kept civil, respectful, andÂ honoring to the Lord at all times. No exceptions.
- I value feedback on what I have written.Â I do read and consider each comment â€“ both positive and critical.Â Disagreeing with something I write will not necessarily prevent a comment from being posted.Â However, if you feel the need to disagree, please do so kindly and respectfully.
- Honest questions and concerns are welcome and will be treated with due respect.Â But, please, do not use my comments section as a platform to further your own personal agenda.Â There are many free sites which offer you the opportunity to start your own blog, and you may write whatever youÂ wish â€“ there.
- The comments are a public forum, and in an effort to present ideas, opinions, orÂ convictions thatÂ are biblically accurate,Â I will address what I believe to be incorrect, or unsound, theology and doctrine. However, my online time is limited, and I will not engage in lengthy arguments, or debates.
- If, for whatever reason, you just dislike me personally, or simply cannot stand to read what I say, how I say it, or why I say it, then you always have the option of clicking the little red X in the corner of your screen. Feel free to use it.
- And finally, I reserve the right to edit, modify, orÂ delete any comments that I deem to be offensive, inappropriate, or disrespectful.Â I will block users who repeatedly attempt to post comments that do not meet with these guidelines.