I enjoy readingÂ each of these blogs/sites, as I have time.Â However, I do not always have time to check every post, comment thread, and link.Â IÂ trust that you will use discernment when choosing to follow a link (regardless of where, or from whom the recommendation comes), remembering that the Word of God – notÂ the opinion of man (or woman) -Â is the final authority in all matters.
- Council on Biblical Manhood and WomanhoodÂ â€“ Helping the church deal biblically with gender issues
- Elisabeth ElliotÂ â€“ Daily devotionals from the writings of Elisabeth Elliot
- Girl TalkÂ â€“ Conversations on biblical womanhoodâ€¦and other fun stuff, by Carolyn Mahaney and her 3 daughters
- Albert MohlerÂ â€“ Articles, blog, commentary, radio programs, sermons and speeches, and reading lists.
- Bible GatewayÂ – a searchable online Bibleâ€¦search different versions, topics, or specific passages
- Bible PlacesÂ -Â Todd Bolenâ€™sÂ photography of Israel (and surrounding countries/areas), resources for studies in biblical backgrounds, archaeology, geography, and history.
- Desiring GodÂ – John Piperâ€™s ministryâ€¦A collection of sermons, writings, devotionals for your spiritual enrichment
- Eternal PerspectivesÂ – Randy Alcornâ€™s ministryÂ (Also check outÂ his blog!)
- Faith and Reason ForumÂ – resources from Dr. Brian Morley (professor of apologetics and philosophyÂ atÂ TMU), and his wife, author, Donna Morley.
- Grace Community Bible ChurchÂ –Â Our church home, whereÂ my husbandÂ Â pastors.
- Grace Community ChurchÂ – Our church home for the firstÂ 5 years of our marriage.
- Grace To YouÂ – John MacArthurâ€™s radio ministryâ€¦I worked in Customer Service for 2 years, and Jason worked for the production and international departments while inÂ seminary.
- Association of Certified Biblical CounselorsÂ -Â Resources forÂ biblical counselingâ€¦as well as links to biblical counselors in your area. (Formerly NANC.)
- PyromaniacsÂ – Phil Johnson and Friendsâ€¦Setting the world on fire (Jeremiah 23:29).
- The Masterâ€™s UniversityÂ â€“ Where we went to college (and where we met). I majored inÂ Christian Education, and Jason majored inÂ Bible Exposition.Â I also worked as the Administrative Assistant for theÂ Biblical Studies departmentÂ until Hannah was born.
- The Master’sÂ SeminaryÂ â€“ Where my husband went to seminary.
- Raising HomemakersÂ -Â Dedicated to inspiring, teaching and blessing mothers who have an interest in raising their daughter in godliness and preparing them in the arts of homemaking to the glory of God. (I am honored to be an occasional contributor.)
- Food NetworkÂ –Â I love Italian food, so I especially love Giadaâ€™s recipes on â€œEveryday Italian.â€Â And, being married to a Texan, I need some good southern cooking lessons, andÂ Paula DeenÂ is a great tutor!
- The Pioneer Woman CooksÂ -Â More recipes than I will ever be able to try inÂ a lifetime, but some of them look so good – and fairlyÂ simple!Â I love the step-by-step pictures too!Â (Plus, she occasionally has some fun contests!)
- Taming the Chaos â€“ Dell (of PrairieFrog Blog) offers practical tips and suggestions for taming the domestic chaos that often accompanies a busy home and homeschool.
- My HomeWorks by Precept Consultant Page – Do you have questions about homeschooling? Whether you are just getting started, or need encouragement along the way, please let me know. I’d love to help!
- BJU Press HomeschoolÂ – Our current homeschool curriculum. A traditional, textbook approach, with a solidly Christian worldview.
- Homeschool Legal Defense AssociationÂ – A nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to directÂ the education of their children and to protect family freedoms.
- Texas HomeSchool Coalition â€“ serving and informing the homeschooling community, and promoting homeÂ education in the state of Texas.
- The Old Schoolhouse Magazine – Helping homeschool families gain the encouragement and inspiration, and supporting statistics & facts they need to educate their children at home with confidence.
These look like some great recommendations! I especially like the link to Elisabeth Elliot’s devotionals.
Found you through ‘Faithful Bloggers’ and following. I love the title for your blog. It’s something God has been speaking to me about lately…being content with what He gives. : )