- What is something mom always says to you?
“Clean your room.”
- What makes mom happy?
“When I listen.”
- What makes mom sad?
- How does your mom make you laugh?
“When you tickle me.”
- What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
“Play games…sing songs…go to church…and I don’t know what else.”
- How old is your mom?
“Um, I think you’re 89.” (In what? Dog years?!)
- How tall is your mom?
- What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
“Imagination Movers” (Not quite…)
- What does your mom do when you’re not around?
“Clean up and miss me.” (I’m not quite sure how I developed this reputation for being such a clean-freak! But, yes, I definitely do miss her when she is not around!!)
- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
“I don’t know.”
- What is your mom really good at?
“Teaching me.” (Aww…Just what every homeschool mom wants to hear!!)
- What is your mom not very good at?
“Not turning around.” (Which she then proceeded to clarify by acting out my inability to properly turn a steering wheel…apparently, the translation here is that I am a bad driver!!)
- What does your mom do for her job?
“Clean the room.” (Again with the cleaning! Really?)
- What is your mom’s favorite food?
“Pasta.” (Got that right!!)
- What makes you proud of your mom?
“Getting all the things ready.”
- If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
- What do you and your mom do together?
“Play games and go shopping and clean the rooms and do school.” (So, basically everything.)
- How are you and your mom the same?
“Because we match.”
- How are you and your mom different?
“You’re taller and I’m smaller.” (Observant, that one!)
- What does your mom like most about your dad?
“Dancing with him.” (Funny, since we don’t dance!)
- Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
“Sonic.” (Really? Huh, I can think of another place that starts with “S” that I would prefer…)
- How do you know your mom loves you?
“This much!” (Emphasized by stretching her arms out as far as possible…)
- Who is your favorite person?
“Daddy, the prince.” (Yes, she is definitely a daddy’s girl all the way.)
- Do you have a boyfriend?
- Are you going to get married?
“Yeah…Maybe one day.”
If you try this out with your kid(s) and post it on your blog, please leave the link in the comments so we can all share in the fun!