You may have noticed (or, maybe not, which is fine too) a lack of posting on this blogÂ in recent days…Â But, despite reasons to believe to the contrary, we are all alive and well here.Â It hasÂ just been a very busy season – of theÂ year, of ministry,Â and of life in general.Â Thank youÂ for your kind patience and faithful visits,Â despiteÂ the lack of posting!Â
And, if the flood of posts appearingÂ yesterday and todayÂ are any indication, I am apparentlyÂ trying to make up for lost time all at once!!
If you’re curious as to what exactly has madeÂ this month so full (and so fun!)…here is a quick recap:
- Of course, there were the requisite parties…and the cooking that goes along with such events.
- A Ballet RecitalÂ (and the accompanying dress rehersal!)
- An all-churchÂ Hayride…did I mention this was on the same day as the ballet recital?!
- GrandparentsÂ visiting from out of town…AÂ trip to the zoo…and an early Christmas celebration.
- Our long-planned-for Ladies’ Christmas Dessert.
- A Family ChristmasÂ ServiceÂ at church.
- More out of town visitors – in the form of more grandparents and an auntie.
- And, of course…Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
I hope you all had a wonderful month!!Â And,Â I look forward to returning to the bloggy world with some regularity in the new year.