Cheryl, at Adventures of a Somewhat Crunchy Mama, has given me my very first blog award: The Beautiful Blogger Award.
I am still amazed that people actually take time to read what I write…even more amazed when they actually like it. It is humbling. But, I appreciate the encouragement that comes with each comment (online, and in real life) and e-mail… And, this was a very sweet surprise!! Thanks, Cheryl!!
The Rules: The recipient of the award chooses 15 bloggers to pass the award on to, and shares seven things about themselves.
So, I get to choose 15 bloggers to pass this award on to! Honestly, it was more difficult than I thought…because there were so many to choose from! But, these are a few of my favorites, and I’m excited to pass this award on to them:
A Complete Thought
A Place of Quiet Rest
Casa de Perkins
Heritage Acres Homestead
Jamie’s Rose Cottage
Make Me A Blessing
Putting God First Place
Seeking to Surrender
Sweet Tea With Lemon
Now, to share 7 things about myself… I don’t know if there is anything left that I haven’t already shared here… But, since I like to play by the rules…
- I am going to count that as random fact number one – I like to play by the rules.
- I can roll my tongue into a clover leaf.
- Ventriloquist dummies freak me out.
- I love it when people dress up for church.
- I hate milk. The taste, the smell (yes, even when it is fresh)…yuck.
- I am addicted to coffee. Like really, really addicted.
- I love being a stay-at-home wife and mommy. It is the best!!